Where does the Nurse Stand in all this?
To preserve one’s physical and mental health
To maintain one’s own integrity
To contribute effectively in one’s area of service
To maintain healthy relationships starting with the family
To have a yardstick that helps determine a clean conscience
in the midst of complex moral and ethical dilemmas.
Every Nurse, irrespective of chronological or professional age
could find these questions helpful to trigger serious thinking in order
to face the constant challenges that lead to horrendous pressure,
No matter where we live in the world.
1. Are you prepared to do some serious thinking ABOUT
i. Your culture’s values?
ii. Your own lifestyle and attitudes?
2. Are you willing to submit each of these
To the scrutiny of the Almighty God’s grace and judgment?
3. Are you prepared to analyze today’s critical issues and
Hammer out informed responses based upon God’s standards?
4. Can you expand your horizons of religion/belief/creed/conviction to
Embrace every area of life and thought?
5. Are you ready and willing to approach everything you say and do as:
If you are doing it for the Glory of God?
6. Are a wise servant of Him Who Loves you and each person, and gave Himself for us –
Jesus Christ, the only Saviour and Redeemer of all mankind.