WHAT STOPS NURSES AND MIDIVES FROM PRAYING
COVID – 19?
The honest answer is NOTHING
The reflexive and reciprocal answers are as countless as the sand on the sea shore.
The saddest answer “I prayed and fasted with hope for forty days and then I just gave up”.
While there are many references to prayer online e.g., the following link offers a sound scriptural basis for prayer. NWAD wishes to address the issue of prayer in relation to the current Global Health Crisis:
COVID – 19 Nurses & Midwives
Be Alert and persistent in Prayer
LORD teach me how to pray in this situation.
1. Organisms including viruses all have a specific role in maintaining the health of people, birds and animals, vegetation and the overall environment.
2. This is just another form of the family of viruses e.g., CoV- Virus
3. Viruses like bacteria (& all organisms) out of their natural habitat can quickly become disease `producing.
4. Each requires the application of common-sense and wisdom to control and manage to avert cross infection with all its vicarious consequences.
THROUGH THE WILL & HANDS OF MAN these tiny organisms become
1 Powerful FEAR and PANIC producing Agents
2. A factor in the International reality of biological warfare.
3. Effective tools to promote a World View that paves the way for Power Politics, to control economies by remote control e.g., the appearance of justice and compassion that denies the basic causal wrong in other words ‘its aim is to cover and allow the free reign of sin.
3. The gateway to World Government.
A Book of Remembrance Malachi 3:16-18
“Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another,
And the LORD listened and heard them;
So a book of remembrance was written before Him
For those who fear the LORD
And who meditate on His name.
“They shall be Mine,” says the LORD of hosts,
“On the day that I make them My jewels.
And I will spare them
As a man spares his own son who serves him.”
“ Then you shall again discern between the righteous and the wicked.”
What the Bible Says About Prayer – JustPray.org
http://www.justpray.org/BiblicalPrayer.html God commands us to pray … The Bible encourages us
to ask for things specifically in prayer, that is, to offer petitions in prayer … Though encouraged to
offer God petitions, prayer should initially focus on God Himself, our love relation with Him,
No one has perfect knowledge or understanding but as we share and care the grip of panic and fear is replaced with an unrivalled sense of God’s Presence and SHALOM with us.
FIRST THINGS FIRST:
1. Desire/ Need “Create in me a Clean Heart O God and Renew a right Spirit within me.”
2. Repent for what we know is wrong in our own life.
Ask for His forgiveness
3. Ask The Holy Spirit Ruach Hakodesh to reveal the deep things – desires, attitudes, thoughts, emotions, jealousies etc., that in daily life we can all justify or ignore. Each sin disconnects us from our Life Line, an unrestricted relationship with our Creator, The Eternal Sovereign God, our Heavenly Father.
4. As things come to mind, thank God for His mercy and ask forgiveness.
5. Ask for a deeper understanding of why prayer and thanksgiving ought to be made/offered in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ – Yesua Ha Mashiach?
NEXT STEP –
As the Holy Spirit guides your thinking you are now in a position to pray and intercede specifically for:
|All in authority locally, nationally and internationally||this includes all their family members.|
|All peoples known and unknown||By the Mercy of God, that sin will be revealed,repented for and forgiven The powerful cleansing, forgiveness and sanctification that only the Lord Jesus Christ Yeshua Ha Mashiach, The Great Physician and Great High Priest can give.|
Remember The LORD Jesus Christ is the only ONE who has all Authority and Power, Wisdom and Knowledge to give us what we need in life to fulfil God the Father’s Will in relation to our specific need/s for every situation and contingency.
ETERNAL SOVERIGN GOD, thank You that we can share Your Word
together and come quietly, confidently to your Throne of Grace to be
strengthend and encouraged.
Thank you for the gift of Your Word, our ‘Bread of Life’ that can be freely
accessed in our different languages on the internet.
Thank you for the gift and blessings of faith in the Living Christ Jesus,
Yesua Ha Mashiach our Saviour and the only Redeemer for the whole
world, Who alone gives us the ‘Water of Life’,
Help us each day and as we pray and work to fulfill our responsibilities, to
enter more deeply into the fullness and joy of Salvation as we await the
That great and glorious day when we will see our LORD Jesus Christ face
to face as He comes to receive all who truly believe and whose names are
written in the Book of Remembrance.
In His name we pray AMEN.